Here are some recent market-related posts which I have enjoyed
- The Economist on The Dangers of Deflation
- FT Alphaville: stop waiting for the great rotation into equities
- University of Texas’ Nathen Swem: Information in Financial Markets: Who Gets It First?
- The Richmond Fed on why young people seem to hold “too few” stocks
- Duke’s Campbell Harvey on why many finance papers on stock market factors may be false.
- Chicago’s John Cochrane tries to summarize the state of knowledge in discount rates. May require several re-reads!
Quote of the week: We learn from history that we do not learn from history.
― Hegel (via Daily Zen)